Local artists collaborate in a unique exhibit and provide support for the local community animals programs. Keep our friends "safe".

Visit www.zooinitas.zohosites.com

Monday, May 19, 2014

Thank you to Sandy Edwards for the Zooinitas Silent Auction - Sculpture donation



Artists galore, great people and a terrific benefit to the community, Zooinitas Exhibiton 2014 is proving to be a real winner for everyone.

While we still seek are seeking donations for the silent auction of art, services, and various other items, we are pleased at the compassionate responses and support from others, like Sandy Edwards.  It makes it a very special place to live in when people really care.

Sandy Edwards has a compassion that she share with animals. We "thank you" for being a part of Zooinitas, Silent auction and for donating to the cause.

"Being creative has led me to a career as a hairstylist. Sculpting and painting is my passion and hobby. When I found out that I could donate my art to support animals in need I got so excited! I have been an entrepreneur for over 30 years in the beauty industry, I started painting when I was a teenager and eventually took on sculpting and found it's one of my favorite things to do, knowing I can share it for a great cause just makes it that more!"

Her donation of this sculpture is a gift indeed! You can reach Sandy at: sandysandiego1@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment